Thursday, January 15, 2009

1/15/09 Casa Grande, Arizona

Hey, Greetings from Miss Annie and Mr. Pete.

Today we put on 550 miles with Pete doing most of the driving. Not sure how that happened?

I was driving in New Mexico at one point went the car stopped accelerating, I thought it had turned off so was coasting to a stop when Mr. Pete told me he accidentally put it in neutral while plugging in his cellphone. Oh My! That was interesting with trucks going by at 80 miles per hour!

We got off the highway in Flagstaff and went to Sedona. We drove thru a canyon and saw sights that were unbelievable! We pulled over many times to look. It was totally awesome. Well worth the two hours we spent off the highway. I took many pictures while riding thru the canyon but still can't figure out how to send them.

We arrived in Casa Grande at 7:15 tonight and are both quite tired. Not sure if we

are even going to get dinner.

Take care and keep on trucking, Love, Miss Annie and Mr. Pete

3 comments:

  1. Did you see my comment to one of your earlier posts?

    Do you read the comments that people are leaving for you? You can even respond if one of your wise-alecky nephews gets out of line.

    Enjoy Arizona. I've never been. My mom is living on the wild side. Who'd a thunk it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to read that you're enjoying your trip! Cheers and keep on trucking!

    The Freemans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marc wrote: You can even respond if one of your wise-alecky nephews gets out of line.

    ...or one of your wise-alecky sons!

    I'm still impressed with your optimism about these two learning new things... ;)

    ReplyDelete