Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Day Before Tomorrow

T minus 9 hours and counting.

At 4am EST Peter and I will be embarking on the journey of a lifetime. (Hopefully, this journey will not subtract any life from the years I have left.) We will head west. That's about all I know at this point.

I will faithfully update this blog on a daily basis. No matter how exhuasted I am when we finally crash in the latest hotel, or how anxious I am from the near miss with the tandem tractor-trailer, I will post. I will.

Soon, I will even figure out how to put pictures on the post.

Good day and good luck.

Miss Annie






4 comments:

  1. Have fun! I will expect updates DAILY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are crazy!! HAVE FUN! love, nan

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the best, mom!

    (You're crazy, too.)

    Love,
    Marc

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a great time. keep on bloggin'
    haley

    ReplyDelete