Saturday, January 24, 2009

1/24/09 Booneville, Missouri

Greetings,

Once again we were on the road for a very long day. We left Burlington, Colorado at 7:15am and arrived here around 4:45pm. Plus we changed time zones so we had to move the clock ahead an hour. Todays drive was across Kansas all day and the scenery was flat,flat brown land that went on and on and on. There wasn't much to see.

We are not sure what our goal for tomorrow is. I have been told to sleep in so I am going to take advantage of that. Mr. Pete does like to tell me what to do and when I agree all is well. Just kidding! He has been a great traveling companion and we are getting along famously. He makes the best egg and tuna salad sandwiches, which we eat going 80 miles an hour. OOPS! While going 75 miles an hour. The speed limit has gone down. I must remember that.

Once again, we had a good dinner, at least I did. I don't think Mr. Pete enjoyed his too much. We went to a local place called "The Stein".

Keep on trucking, Love, Miss Annie and Mr. Pete

2 comments:

  1. Watch out in the Ozarks!

    If you hear a banjo playing...run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marc, you would have to remind me of that movie. I still have nightmares and I saw it 40 years ago. Mom

    ReplyDelete